Saturday 10 December 2011

Thached stone building with enclosure

I bougth some bits recently from Gripping Beast and while having a browse (as you do), I took a fancy to a stone building so added it to the order.

I wanted to do soemthing a bit different with it so I based it with some hurdle fence pieces from the Games Workshop fence/wall set to make an enclosure; plus some plastic wood to blend it into the base ...
All finished and ready to takes it's place in a village, ham, tun or burgh...

9 comments:

Chris C. said...

That's a really great piece -- excellent job!

wardy-la said...

Love what you have done with that - I am getting even more jealous now :)
I really need to buy some Gripping Beast buildings!

Andyroo said...

Very nice building - the fence goes well size wise.

Love the dead tree stump!

Fitz-Badger said...

very nice indeed. perfect for this era.

Remco said...

Looks good, a nice idea to build this fence!

Paul O'G said...

Lovely job Sir - and now the Vikings can see what they are stealing: how convenient!

Dan said...

Excellent work!

tradgardmastare said...

Lovely work there.

Rodger said...

Very very nice work.